Dit is niet wat het lijkt. Omdat niets is wat het lijkt. Het is wat het is. En anders niet. Of toch wel?
maandag 30 april 2007
Nadja goes international?
Hmmm, my Google analytics tells me I've got much international hits...So for all the visitors who read my blog I´ll write in english today. I would like to give you a warm welcome at my page and hope you´ll enjoy reading. If you have any requests, please mail because I can write about almost everything...that´s my job.
Today it´s Queensday in the Netherlands and that´s always a good excuse to get drunk and have lots of fun. Perhaps I will join my friends celebrating. Usually I do. But first we have to get rid of our old toys at het local free-market. We´ll manage, don´t worry. And the sun is shining, so life is great! With lots of love, Nadja